One For One Movement

Have I told you how much I love my new TOMS? They are the most comfortable shoes ever! I've been wearing these shoes for years, and I highly recommend them.


For every pair you buy, a pair of new TOMS is given to a child in need!
What a great idea! Join the movement!


In 2006, Blake Mycoskie was visiting Argentina and found that children in some communities had no shoes to protect their feet. So Blake came back to the US and created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One. Blake returned to Argentina with a group of family, friends and staff later that year with 10,000 pairs of shoes made possible by TOMS customers.
Now, children around the world benefit from this movement!





To learn more go to:
One For One Movement - A Pair Of New Shoes Is Given To A Child In Need With Every Pair Purchased - TOMS.com

FOLLOW BY EMAIL