E-Magazines

Do you read electronic versions of books or magazines? My confession is that I do more than I thought I would.  For some reason, I'm really drawn to this type of publications. They are very elaborate, well organized and more than attractive. However, I have to admit that I still love the paper version more than the electronic ones. The texture and the feeling of the paper is always tempting.
 The only difference with the following e-magazines is that they don't have a paper version. So, even if I wanted to have the paper version of them, it's not available. They are just digital products that have become part of a new developing trend that provides readers with unique "digital only" magazine formats. In addition, they are not only free, but also eco-friendly; which is always a plus.
These two are some of my favorites...


Happy Reading!

FOLLOW BY EMAIL