Better Together


Today's post is a combination of some of  my finds from different exhibitors at the Spring 2016 High Point Market.
When you walk around the showrooms, it's inevitable to spot trends and get inspired, but at the same time it's also inevitable to create mental mood boards as you go. You think to yourself... If you ask me,  I'd pair that sofa with that rug and I'd add these pillows and I'd throw that lamp along with that art and you can go on and on. The cool thing about is,  that this blog allows me to materialize those mental boards and to share them with everyone else. So here we go!
For this first "better together" I chose pieces from Fine Furniture Design, Surya, Joanna Gaines for Loloi,  and Studio A .

Luna Sofa | Fine Furniture Design



Loloi- Joanna Gaines Pillow
Bench | Studio A









Trunk Art made to order | Surya
















Aetena Lamp |  Surya





 Set of Trays | Studio A









Tijeras Mirror |  Surya

One of the reasons why all these pieces go together -regardless of the color palette- is the fact that they all share the same mood. Earthy, masculine clean lines work well with geometric motifs with a variety of textures  which is exactly what makes this combo so cohesive -looking.


No comments

Post a Comment