Flower Power


Who does NOT love flowers? I can always rely on them to brighten up any space around the house. During summer months, I like to cut some fresh gardenias from my garden and smell the scent as soon as I come into my home. It's so amazing how they can totally transform a tabletop, a coffee table, a bathroom, a nightstand or even your desk.




Flowers are definitely the easiest decorating trick to use if you are looking to add a special touch in any room. Plus your mood instantly gets better. That's probably why I can't never get enough! I love them!

So recently I stumbled upon this accounts on IG that are worth following if you are flower-obsessed like me. Each of them is so beautiful and inspiring. Take a look!

1- Erin Benzakein- Floret @floretflower





2-La Musa de las Flores @lamusadelasflores





3- Ashley Beyer @tingefloral





4-Filed of Roses @fieldOfroses





5-Farm Girl Flowers @farmgirlflowers




Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

No comments

FOLLOW BY EMAIL