The 5 Most Stylish Office Accessories you need now



Back to school shopping was my favorite when I was little. I just loved getting new notebooks and supplies. I still do, but today there is so much to choose from. However, not everything out there is as stylish as the pieces I have gathered for this post. It was not easy,  but I was able to narrow it down to these five. 


This roundup of the most stylish accessories for your desk is all about the last collaboration between Target with Sugar Paper. I have been a fan of them for a while now, following  them every time they have teamed up with Target and I have to say that they nailed it again! 
This collection is so feminine, sophisticated and simple that if you take them home it will be hard for you to leave your desk. 
Let's take a look...

1- Sugar Paper Stacked File Folder: it makes so much sense to have your folders stacked like that. With that design, you can actually see what you are filling because all your labels are visible.

Sugar Paper for Target
source: Target

2- Sugar Paper Task Lamp: This lamp is both chic and classic at the same time.  I love white lamp shades because they always make the light appear brighter. 

Sugar Paper for Target
source: Target

3- Sugar Paper Pencil Cup : I love how it was styled as a pencil cup in the above picture and as a vase in the picture below. I'd also use it to store my paint chip strips for the current projects. Triple-duty awesomeness!

Sugar Paper for Target
source: Target

4- Sugar Paper Letter Sorter: For those of us who still like to send "thank you" notes,  this letter sorter is the way to go. Minimal, elegant and super functional, you can have your cards ready and waiting to be sent, or you can use it as storage for your note cards and/or as a business cards holder.

Sugar Paper for Target
source: Target

5- Sugar Paper Magazine Rack: My favorite piece from the entire collection. It's another double-duty accessory that can function as a magazine rack or as a file folder. its perfect size and scale makes this rack is so versatile! It can work in your office or you can take it to your living room or family room. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in person at the store. Even though its material it's described as "cloth" online,  the actual one looks like it was made out eco leather. Super soft and creamy texture. The stitching is also super neat; you can't see any threads hanging around anywhere. Great piece for the price, it looks more expensive than it actually is. It's super sturdy and has a double layer of material. And of course the color combo is right on point. It's all in the details!

No comments

FOLLOW BY EMAIL